- For VMware Cloud services subscriptions, to purchase additional capacity, you must hold the Organization Owner role in the VMware Cloud organization running the service as well as at least one Operations for Applications service role for the service instance. If your enterprise domain is federated, to access the organization billing account, you must have a VMware account linked to your corporate account.
- For original Operations for Applications subscriptions, to purchase additional capacity, you must be a Super Admin user.
Currently, you can buy additional capacity only if you have a billable commit contract and your Operations for Applications service is connected to a VMware Cloud Services organization. If your Operations for Applications service is not connected to a VMware Cloud Services organization, or if you have a burndown commit contract, contact the Operations for Applications sales team to add more capacity to your subscription.
How to Purchase Additional Capacity
- Log in to your service instance.
- If you are a Super Admin user in an original Operations for Applications subscription, enable Super Admin mode.
- From the gear icon on the toolbar, select Usage and Subscriptions.
Click the Subscriptions tab.
You can see a detailed list of all active, inactive, and expired subscriptions of your organization.
- In the last column for your active subscription, click Add more capacity.
- In the Additional capacity field, enter the number of PPS (in kilo points per second) that you want to add to the current billable commitment.
- Verify the resulting New commitment of PPS per billing period and the Current Level pricing tier, and click Next.
Select the billing model and commit duration for the additional capacity, and click Proceed to checkout.
The billing model and commit duration for the additional capacity are the same as for the original subscription. Billing model and commit duration cannot be changed.
After checking out, you will see an order confirmation message. Typically, it takes 24 hours to fulfil an order. Once your additional capacity becomes available, you’ll receive an email notification.
In case of urgency, you can contact the Operations for Applications team by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and someone from our team will help you.