As a Super Admin, you can request more PPS to be added to the active Tanzu Observability subscription of your organization.
- Log in to your Wavefront instance as a Super Admin user.
- From the gear icon on the toolbar, select Usage and Subscriptions.
Click the Subscriptions tab.
You can see a detailed list of all active, inactive, and expired subscriptions of your organization.
- In the last column for your active Wavefront subscription, click Add more capacity.
- In the Additional capacity field, enter the number of kilo-points per second that you want to add to the current commitment.
- Verify the resulting New commitment of PPS per month and Current Level pricing tier, and click Next.
Select the billing model and commit duration for the additional capacity, and click Proceed to checkout.
The billing model and commit duration for the additional capacity are the same as for the original subscription. Billing model and commit duration cannot be changed.
After checking out, you will see an order confirmation message. Typically, it takes 24 hours to fulfil an order. Once your additional capacity becomes available, you’ll receive an email notification.
In case of urgency, you can contact the Wavefront team by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and someone from our team will help you.